In no particular order of importance, here goes:
1) Don’t worry so much. Most of the stuff you worry about will never happen.
2) The world isn’t always fair. There is nothing you can do about that on your own.
3) Good friends keep you going, even if life is tough. If they don’t, ask for help.
4) Don’t be afraid to ask for help. The greatest weakness lies in not doing so.
5) Look around you and cheer up. The world is a beautiful place.
6) It’s ok to be happy. You are your own most important person.
7) If you don’t love yourself, it’s much harder to love someone else.
What would your advice look like?