Summer is nearly over, or perhaps it already is. I stubbornly refuse to believe summer is over until it’s mid September. So here’s a Sunkissed Summer Tag to hold on to summer just a little bit longer. It’s a mashup of the creator itsmelexie1 on YouTube and some of Miss Glamorazzi’s additions.
1. The sun is shining, the sky is blue. Are you inside or outside?
When I’m not working you’ll most likely find me in our garden playing with the cat.
2. Beaches or Pools?
Pools, I’m not a big fan of salt water.
3. Summer vacation plans?
We went to France for a week. It was really good (read about it here).
4. Favourite beach food?
Ice cream, what else?
5. What’s your most fun summer memory?
Sitting in the garden with my sisters.
6. What’s your summer scent for this year?
The Ted Baker Body Spray I got in February. I’m guessing it’s more of a winter scent, but I’m completely in love with it. Doesn’t have a name on the packaging unfortunately.
7. How do you wear your hair in the summer?
I tend to wear it in a pony tail because it’s easy and it keeps me cooler.
8. Must-have nail polish for summer 2014?
Anything bright. The brighter the better.
9. What’s your favourite ice cream?
My new favourite is probably caramel.
10. Sunglasses or hats?
Sunglasses. I’m too clumsy for a hat 😀
11. What is your song of the summer?
4×4 by Miley Cyrus
12. Must see film this summer?
Guardians of the Galaxy
13. Bikinis, Tankinis, or One Pieces?
One piece. I’m really conscious about my tummy.
14. How do you keep cool?
I love using a cloth and wood fan, you know, the kinds you find in Spain and stuff.
15. Favourite thing about summer?
All of the smells, the nature ones that is 😉