1. What is your favourite Christmas song?
All I want for Christmas is you. It’s a cheesy one, but I can’t help it.
2. Which is your favourite festive drink?
I don’t really have a festive drink in mind but whenever it’s winter I’m always up for a propper cup of hot chocolate. Especially real white hot chocolate. But they tend to be rare.
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas film?
We never really had the tradition to watch specific Christmas films, but my fondest memory as a kid was watching all three Star Wars films with my dad in one night when he just got them as a present.
4. What is at the top of your Christmas wish-list this year?
There are a few things that can make me really happy for Christmas presents. I have a small wishlist like a handmixer (I know weird right haha, but I don’t have one yet. I already have that covered by someone in case family and friends read this). But the things that are always pleasers are anything from Lush and CD’s from my favourite artists.
5. What is your favourite festive makeup or nail art look?
Anything sparkly! That counts for both make-up and nail stuff.
6. What is your favourite outfit at Christmas time? (LBD? Christmas jumper? PJ’s?)
Either one of my pretty dresses or the onesy I got for Christmas last year.
7. Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it from inside with the fire and a cuppa?
Definitely playing out in the snow 😀
8. Wrapping presents – love or loathe?
Love! It gets me very excited for the unwrapping and it gets me into a festive mood.
9. What is your favourite Christmassy food?
Since I have moved to the UK almost 3 years ago now it has to be mince pies. They’re delicious and they’re a real treat, as they don’t have them in Belgium where I grew up.
10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Being together with family, the christmas tree and decorations, all the presents and (again something we didn’t have in Belgium) Christmas crackers! Ok, that’s more than one thing, but what do you expect? Christmas is awesome!!
Thanks to manchesterflickchick for posting this tag. That’s my bit for the tag.
Now for the rest of the blurb:
To join in just answer these questions and link back to who tagged you (or who’s post you’ve read). You can also tag other people who you think might be game. If you are on Twitter send the person who tagged you or who’s post you’ve read a link to your own post including the hashtag #FloresYModaChristmasTag